Policy Info

Why do I need farm and ranch, homeowners, condominium, seasonal or tenant personal property insurance?

Cascade Farmers Mutual Insurance Company knows what matters most to you. That's why we specialize in providing farm and ranch, home, condominium, and renter insurance policies based on your specific needs. Insurance can help you with your peace of mind, knowing that in the event of a covered loss, your damaged home will be rebuilt and your destroyed belongings will be replaced.

What if I don't have insurance?
Without insurance, you'll be responsible for protecting your own property, possessions and liability exposure. If your house is destroyed by a fire, you'll need to rebuild your home and replace all your damaged possessions with only the funds you have or can obtain. Do you usually have the money readily available in case something like this happens?

The types of insurance policies we offer are: